Friday, January 8, 2010


Feeling….07.01.2010-11.45pm

Story continues in this new blog of 2010…

Maybe everyone hasn’t seen my old blog before but never mind, this is a new one and I hope you will enjoy with it and hope you will interest to drop or share your comment and feeling with me.

Here is midnight in front of the cold computer, seeing my FB wall and chatting with some friends in MSN. Like always, feeling boring sitting down here and seeing what people write on the wall in FB, some are funny and some are touching. Just a few hours late in the afternoon, I just found a girl that posted a very sad message on her wall. It makes me feel uncomfortable and have sent her a private message to comfort her and giving my best advise to her. I hope the message will help her, I really hope so.

Love really makes people selfish. Especially when two of them are really in love with each other. But is just the beginning of Their love story, after 2 or 3 years, or maybe 1 year, every thing will change little by little. Then problem will come out even more after a long time between Them. You can properly understand why so many people easily fall in love with someone and easily break up. Although that, I’m still respecting those who can really sacrifice in love without regret. But how many of them can really sacrifice without regret? Some how, love be can’t count on how many, how long or how far. No matter how many years you have break up with your partner, the memories still living in your mind and that won’t easily to be format like what we always do to our computer mostly. We can just look forward our future and hoping someone is waiting for us in the future. Don’t think that you are alone enough because your family and friends are always being there for you. (I’m going to take my bath now, will share more later or sooner..12.55am)



No comments:

Post a Comment