Sunday, January 10, 2010


Positive….10.01.2010-10.00pm

Everyday we are facing many kind of problem. Some are easy solving and others maybe we can put it in a hard column. Now a day, many of us run from the problem they are facing because afraid of the answer or something like that. But do this way is the correct way for them? To stabilize this kind of pressure, most of us will use alcohol, smoking or maybe eating. Because of this way, everybody will try to forget this problem and stay cool in clubbing and maybe we can say enjoying and forgetting for a while. But after tomorrow, do the problems will be disappearing itself? We just have to face it again in the other day and the problem still inside our mind for sure. So at last we need to face it and solve it. Last night, I have seen a friend wall in FB saying that she can’t sleep well and this last for a few days. I know that if you can’t sleep properly, your mind will be hiding many problems inside. So I tried to help her with my, I think a good advise for her. She should have to solve the problem or leaving the reason for not getting to sleep everyday. She told me actually she know what to do but she was afraid to solve. I don’t ask for the reason why because I respected for her personal rights. I just hope she can solve her problem quick before it’s too late. Nothing is impossible, 没有什么是不可能, when you think that is an ending point for you, actually is a new starting point again. 当你认为是一个结束点,其实是一个新的起点. Think positive sometime and the problem will be solving in a positive way. We are human, will not run from problems, the older you are the more are coming. So why and what do we afraid of. Is a part of our life time. If you think you can, you can…. (Going to rest my mind, I’m also with my problem. Anyway hope you will success with your solution..10.45pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment