Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stranger….20.01.2010-11.00pm

In this busy city, everyday we are facing many problems and not all the problems we can solve it correctly. Maybe because we are human being, so we would never run from mistake but we would learn from it every time we failed to complete in the correct way. Although we are not afraid of trying, but somehow we are tired to face it when it comes too soon for us. The true conclusion to say it was we are not ‘The Power One’-我们不是神.Last week I had attending my friend’s grandma funeral in the hospital, and his family were filling with tears in their eyes. The situation makes me flashing back the memories of my grandpa who had past away 2 years. But in that moment, I haven’t dropped my tears in front of my family, not even a piece. Maybe this is what we call the end of life for someone and I really understand it. The pasted let it be and the important things was to care the one who are still living. No matter how rich or poor we are, how pretty or ugly we are, we will never escape from death. In the journey of life, death was the last moment in this world we will face at the end. But when the death comes to you, do you really can accept the truth? Today I have seen a girl with a very down moment and had posted something that makes me cannot be silent for it. It was a problem from a very best friend of her that the best one was facing an ill moment. But the most important thing was her friend does not care anymore for the illness situation. The heartbreak girl really upset with him and most of the time praying for him. No others can help if he doesn’t help himself for first. The life is yours, no matter how sick was you, at least you have try your very best even though thing doesn’t seem good. Be his friend, the girl can only give him a very best advice and share the best moment with him. For the girl, I think ‘you should not take this burden by yourself. Find someone who you can trust and share example his family or other friends of him. Don’t make the ‘Best friend’ word to be your shadow. To make people around you happy, first you should make yourself happy. Try your best to help but don’t over your limit because you got your own life journey too.’ In this midnight, I just can pray for her and hope she wills success in every way. Also hope her friend will recover soon. Good friends don’t mean you know each other for a long time. Maybe sometime stranger will become a good friend too…. (Miss my grandpa…..12.40a.m)

No comments:

Post a Comment